Mitutoyo America Corporation will be exhibiting a line of coordinate measuring machines, vision measuring systems, hardness testers, form measuring equipment, precision measuring tools and more in booth S19131 at NPE, which runs May 7-11, 2018, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. The NPE Show brings together manufacturing professionals representing the entire plastics supply chain. Highlight products:
• HR-530 Series Rockwell Hardness Testers: Provide electronic control giving it the capability to perform Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial, Rockwell testing of plastics (A & B) and Light Force Brinell hardness testing. Test the hardness of an inside ring wall without cutting the ring.
• Surftest SJ-410: Portable surface roughness testers enable both skidded and skidless measurement. The touch-screen color LCD displays calculated results and profiles, making it useful for checking results without a print out. The unit complies with many industry standards.
• MeasurLink: The MeasurLink® Quality Management Software is a full partner for manufacturing process control system. Combining real-time on-line data collection, real-time SPC charts and analysis for operators, and real-time quality control/supervisor reports and alerts for entire manufacturing system. It is designed for integrated networks to create a quality information sharing system, including a comprehensive metrology solution.
• MiCAT Planner V.1.5: In as little as one click, MiCAT Planner automates the generation of measurement programs based on CAD models containing Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) information, as well as Dimensional Measuring Equipment (DME). When no GD&T information exists, it can easily be added.
• LH-600E: Offers advanced performance for reliable and easy 2-D measurement and features accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600) μm with 0.1μm/0.5μm resolution/repeatability. Perpendicularity of 5μm and straightness of 4μm are guaranteed. The pneumatic full/semi-floating system allows the LH-600E to easily be maneuvered around heavy parts. Basic statistical functions are provided and the RS-232C / USB data output provides the option of evaluating measurement data externally with SPC software on a PC.